What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A free training video collection for internet marketers
- Learn how to set up your own PayPal button and integrate it into your website
- Learn the procedure of setting up your own domain name with GoDaddy
- Learn how to add a meta description tag to your html code
- Learn how to install a hit tracker on your website
- Learn how to set up a simple redirect script
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Teach Me How scores 70.72/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.teach-me-how.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: teach-me-how.com you’ll also be taken through to teach-me-how.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)